Friday 23 November 2012

Exercising, writing & design boredom

Well It has come to this, my design work is dull, mainly consisting of unexciting blandness with clients lacking imagination or bravery, so although it is a creative outlet of sorts, it's failing to fulfil my urges on so many levels.

I have an extreme inability to commit to things, projects, processes etc etc but I am determined (well fairly determined....time will tell) to begin writing, albeit for my own satisfaction without any delusions of grandeur or professionalism even. So I searched for some writing "exercises" and came across many, plucking one that seemed to be achievable, I have begun my new creative push-ups.

This first Exercise requires at least 10 minutes of writing to include a proverb and a list of words. The following post will be that very piece (only slightly edited), please set expectation to zero as I selected a subject that first sprung to mind, on a scale of dullness, it plummets below zero.

Onwards.

Exercise No.001

No comments:

Post a Comment